Maryland Health Connection is Maryland s official health insurance marketplace for individuals and families to compare and enroll in health and dental insurance, and determine eligibility for Medicaid and other assistance programs, federal tax credits and cost-sharing reductions.
Enroll MHC is the official Mobile App for Maryland Health Connection. It provides Marylanders easy, on-the-go access to the insurance marketplace. You can shop for health and dental insurance, check your eligibility, apply for and enroll in benefits like federal tax credits and Medicaid, access your account information, messages, notices and even use your mobile camera to quickly submit verification documents you need to send us.
Marylanders can use the App to:
- Check eligibility for Health Insurance and benefits like federal tax credits and Medicaid
- Shop for Health and Dental Plans from various Insurance Carriers
- Search for assistance with applying for and enrolling in insurance and benefits
- Create a Maryland Health Connection Account
- Apply for and enroll in health and dental insurance and benefits such as federal tax credits and Medicaid
- Renew your coverage for the next year
- Report changes in your circumstances and update your insurance and benefits
- Access Your Maryland Health Connection Inbox
- Submit Verification Documents using the camera of your Mobile Device
- Find Information on Maryland Health Connection
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Maryland Health Connection is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-02. The program can be installed on iOS.
Maryland Health Connection (version 2.15) has a file size of 81.16 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.